9 feelings only F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans will relate to!

1. When someone says they don't like F.R.I.E.N.D.S you're like...


via GIPHY


2. Your favorite line from the show is... "How you doin?"


via GIPHY




3.  Friendship goals for you are Joey and Chandler...

via GIPHY


4. And of course, girls want to be Rachel and Monica!


via GIPHY


   

5. Life without friends = Boring.

via GIPHY

6. When your friends finally start watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S after you convince them for ages you're like...

via GIPHY

7. You go crazy when you hear the word 'tartlette'.

via GIPHY

8. You feel sad when the show ends

via GIPHY


9. When someone asks you to stop watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S again and again, you say...



via GIPHY

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
Share this post with all F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engage Pocket Perfumes: Review

Gala of London Long Stay Lipcolour Review

Elenblu Cosmetics Review