Mondsub Anti Wrinkle and Moisturizing Facial Mask review

After liquid lipsticks, sheet masks have become extremely popular so I decided to give them a try.
A few days ago I received mine from Mondsub India. Their masks are loved by everyone and after hearing so many positive things about them, I couldn't wait to try one.
They have a variety of masks like gold face mask, eye mask etc
The one I received is the Anti wrinkle and moisturizing facial mask. Keep reading till the end for a detailed review.

Price
This one retails for Rs 250 for 30 grams
Ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Hyaluronic acid, Glycerin, Micromolecule Fish Collagen, Cherry extract, Rose oil, Ceramide, Seaweed extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Arbutin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Fragrance.
Packaging
The one-time use mask comes in a plastic pouch with a smooth finish. The packaging is travel-friendly and classy.
How to useThe instructions are clearly mentioned on the pouch in English with proper illustrations!
Texture
The texture of the mask is like that of a wet wipe. The essence is soapy but not sticky or oily. Easily washable.
Color
The essence is transparent. The mask is white in colour. There are no artificial colors added which is a bonus.
My experienceI kept the mask on for about 15 minutes and it gave a very cooling sensation. Not once did it sting or burn. After removing the mask, my face was refreshed and moisturized. After 5-6 hours I noticed a visible change in my face. Because of the mask, my skin tone was evened out I had a glow on my face. So you can use this instead of facials. It doesn't have any parabens so I will definitely recommend it.
Pros
-Moisturizing
-Paraben free
-Affordable
-Travel friendly
Cons
-Eye slits are small
-The instructions are a bit confusing for a first time user since there is a plastic film, a mask and one blue layer. The actual mask is the white one.
Hope you like the review. You can purchase it here:
http://amzn.to/2vqs3RS
Note: None of the above links are sponsored
Contact me here:
Instagram: http://www.intagram.com/shruhegde 
Email: wondrouswayfarer999@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engage Pocket Perfumes: Review

Gala of London Long Stay Lipcolour Review

Elenblu Cosmetics Review