After liquid lipsticks , sheet masks have become extremely popular so I decided to give them a try. A few days ago I received mine from Mondsub India. Their masks are loved by everyone and after hearing so many positive things about them, I couldn't wait to try one. They have a variety of masks like gold face mask, eye mask etc The one I received is the Anti wrinkle and moisturizing facial mask. Keep reading till the end for a detailed review. Price This one retails for Rs 250 for 30 grams Ingredients Water, Propylene Glycol, Hyaluronic acid, Glycerin, Micromolecule Fish Collagen, Cherry extract, Rose oil, Ceramide, Seaweed extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Arbutin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Fragrance. Packaging The one-time use mask comes in a plastic pouch with a smooth finish. The packaging is travel-friendly and classy. How to use The instructions are clearly mentioned on the pouch in English with proper illustrations! Texture The texture ...
Comments
Post a Comment