Elenblu Cosmetics Review

I recently discovered an Indian brand that makes great quality eye makeup and nail lacquers. This post is all about them. Elenblu cosmetics sent me some of their products and here is my unbiased honest opinion!

They were so kind to send me a personalised note too.
I received 2 eye and 2 nail products. These products are made in Germany and are free of parabens. Yes! I did check the ingredients!
The eye makeup comes in cardboard packaging is really quirky and there is a quote written inside each box.

Starting with the eye makeup, firstly I tried the Power Kohl Kajal.

The kajal comes in retractable plastic packaging.

 It is a deep black matte kajal giving competition to kajals by many big brands.

I applied it on my lids and waterline both and it did not cause any kind of irritation, swelling or redness. It is priced at Rs 249 and I find it completely worth.
The next eye product is their High Volume Waterproof Mascara.
 The mascara is really waterproof. It's more on the water resistant side. It does not leave you with panda eyes so you can completely trust this one.

 It's a lengthening mascara with a regular wand. It makes you're lashes look very pretty after a coat or 2 even without curling them.

I feel it is a bit overpriced compared to the other budget mascara varieties in the market. This mascara does not have any smell and is made with safe ingredients. It did not irritate my eyes at all. It won't trouble you if you wear glasses. Make sure you remove it gently or you might end up pulling your lashes. The mascara does a good job at Rs 599.
Lastly, I received two Nail Lacquers.

 Priced at Rs 179, I didn't really have high hopes from them.

I was proved wrong the moment I applied one on my nails. Because it turned matte! Yes! And  dried in seconds. Maybe they should mention it somewhere. I couldn't hold my excitement the moment I tried it.

The first one is called Formal Affair, a decent pink colour. The second one is Black Shadow- a black matte shade. The applicator helps in achieving a smooth finish.

Both the nailpaints have the same consistency and are neither runny nor thick. They are perfectly formulated and go on very smoothly. They stay on for a very long time without chipping and perform much better than the other mattes in market. These are my most used nailpaints because of the consistency, formula and longevity.
I enjoyed using these products from Elenblu and if I were to name my favorite, it would be the Nail Lacquers.
You can buy them here.
They are also available on Nykaa, Purplle and Flipkart.
Hope you liked my review and if you have any suggestions, you can comment them below.
You can connect with me on:
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/shruhegde
Email: wondrouswayfarer999@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engage Pocket Perfumes: Review

Gala of London Long Stay Lipcolour Review