DUFT Face & Hand Moist Wipes Review

For me, cleanliness comes first. I cannot leave my house without wet wipes or tissues. I recently got introduced to a brand called DUFT, which manufactures single sachet wet wipes. I tried one of their these wipes. And the result? I was amazed!!! Read on to know why.

The very first reason I fell in love with the brand was that because it is Indian. Plus it is free of parabens and alcohol i.e. A boon for acne-prone skin.

Price:
Rs 5 for a single wipe.
How to use:
Tear the sachet and wipe your face/hands as you normally do with a napkin.

Ingredients:
The outer packaging says 'alcohol-free' but you might wonder why the ingredient list mentions alcohol as one of the ingredients. I did a lot of Google search and there is nothing to worry about.

Packaging:
The wipes come in a single plastic sachet. I love the idea of single sachet wipes, as they are easy to carry and you can simply grab one on the go.
Texture:
The wipes are soft and unlike other wipes, these do not irritate the skin at all. So, definitely recommended for kids!

My experience:
I personally loved the wipes and their packaging. They brilliantly do their job and come efficiently packed which is a bonus. Honestly, I don't see any reason why one should have issues with the product. The wipe is an excellent replacement for a facewash. They can be used for removing makeup too because the extent to which they clean your face is commendable. I totally loved these wipes and will purchase more of these. Lastly, with so many efforts everyone is making for a cleaner planet, I wish the outer packaging was eco-friendly.
Pros:
-Easy to carry
-Affordable
-Safe for acne prone skin
-Totally replaces facewashes
Cons
-NONE. Honestly!
Overall, a fantastic product.
Contact me here:
Instagram: http://www.intagram.com/shruhegde 
Email: wondrouswayfarer999@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engage Pocket Perfumes: Review

Gala of London Long Stay Lipcolour Review

Elenblu Cosmetics Review